About Women’s Ministry
Proverbs 14:1… “Every wise woman builds her house…”
The Women’s Ministry of Second Baptist Church Warner Robins is designed for women of all ages in all seasons of life. We believe God has uniquely gifted women for special service in His kingdom. Our heartfelt desire is to provide opportunities for women to study the Word of God, thereby equipping them to use their God given gifts and talents.
Reach women for Jesus – Teach women of Jesus – Encourage women in Jesus
- Teach women to know God through His Word.
- Equip women to reach beyond the walls of Second Baptist Church into their communities that others may come to know Christ.
- Bring women into the fellowship of Second Baptist Church that they may grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Minister to women right where they are.
- Jan Morton, Ministry Groups
- Miriam Musick, Bible Studies
- Cindy Schult, Events
You may email comments & questions to the team at: email@example.com
- Weekly Bible Study / Sunday Afternoon, Tuesday Morning, and Wednesday Evening (August thru May)
- Ministry Outreach
- Special Events
- Tasting Grace
- Christmas Brunch
Click here for the 2017 Women’s Ministry Calendar!Calendar
GRACE Tables: Giving Rest and Connecting Everyone. The table is a wonderful place to talk about Jesus and what He’s doing in our lives. A welcoming place for a simple meal and table talk with Christ-centered conversations. A place to connect with the women in your Life Group.
We are inviting you to host a GRACE Table with the ladies in your Life Group based on Acts 2:46 which says, “…they broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts.” It’s 6 women + 4 questions + 2 hours (Acts 2:46). The questions will be provided for you here each month.
September GRACE Tables’ Questions
1. What makes a truly deep and healthy friendship?
2. What keeps us from being intentional about deep relationships with other women?
3. Why do we need to be intentional about close relationships that encourage us in Christ?
4. How could we bless others out of the overflow of our healthiest friendships?
We also have printable cards available for you to have at your house each time you meet! We hope to see the ladies in our Second Family come together around tables in our homes and love on one another. We will flourish together as GRACE Tables create places to celebrate the joy of community through small group interaction.Question Cards