About Women’s Ministry
Proverbs 14:1… “Every wise woman builds her house…”
The Women’s Ministry of Second Baptist Church Warner Robins is designed for women of all ages in all seasons of life. We believe God has uniquely gifted women for special service in His kingdom. Our heartfelt desire is to provide opportunities for women to study the Word of God, thereby equipping them to use their God given gifts and talents.
Reach women for Jesus – Teach women of Jesus – Encourage women in Jesus
- Teach women to know God through His Word.
- Equip women to reach beyond the walls of Second Baptist Church into their communities that others may come to know Christ.
- Bring women into the fellowship of Second Baptist Church that they may grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Minister to women right where they are.
- Jan Morton, Ministry Groups
- Miriam Musick, Bible Studies
- Cindy Schult, Events
You may email comments & questions to the team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weekly Bible Study / Sunday Afternoon, Tuesday Morning, Wednesday Evening (August thru May)
- Ministry Outreach
- Special Events
- Tasting Grace
- Grace Tables
GRACE Tables: Giving Rest and Connecting Everyone. The table is a wonderful place to talk about Jesus and what He’s doing in our lives. A welcoming place for a simple meal and table talk with Christ-centered conversations. A place to connect with the women in your Life Group.
We are inviting you to host a GRACE Table with the ladies in your Life Group based on Acts 2:46 which says, “…they broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts.” It’s 6 women + 4 questions + 2 hours (Acts 2:46). The questions will be provided for you here each month.
December 2018 Grace Tables Questions:
“I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in His word I put my hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning.” (Psalm 130:5-6)
We all do it—whether at a red light, in a doctor’s office, or in a car after a child’s dance class or football practice—we wait! But how do we wait? Do we wait well? In peace or with frustration? The season of Advent reminds us that a weary world waited to rejoice at the coming of Jesus. Jesus arrived in the fullness of time. Let’s remember His faithfulness as we anticipate the joy of Christmas.
1. How have you seen the Lord be faithful in your life? How can His past faithfulness give you hope in seasons of waiting?
2. What promises of the Lord can you hold onto when you grow weary in the waiting?
3. How can the truth of Christmas remind you to place your confidence in God this season?
4. What would it look like for you to live expectant of the Lord right now?