About Women’s Ministry
Proverbs 14:1… “Every wise woman builds her house…”
The Women’s Ministry of Second Baptist Church Warner Robins is designed for women of all ages in all seasons of life. We believe God has uniquely gifted women for special service in His kingdom. Our heartfelt desire is to provide opportunities for women to study the Word of God, thereby equipping them to use their God given gifts and talents.
Reach women for Jesus – Teach women of Jesus – Encourage women in Jesus
- Teach women to know God through His Word.
- Equip women to reach beyond the walls of Second Baptist Church into their communities that others may come to know Christ.
- Bring women into the fellowship of Second Baptist Church that they may grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Minister to women right where they are.
- Jan Morton, Ministry Groups
- Miriam Musick, Bible Studies
- Cindy Schult, Events
You may email comments & questions to the team at: email@example.com
- Weekly Bible Study / Sunday Afternoon, Tuesday Morning, Wednesday Evening (August thru May)
- Ministry Outreach
- Special Events
- Tasting Grace
- Grace Tables
GRACE Tables: Giving Rest and Connecting Everyone. The table is a wonderful place to talk about Jesus and what He’s doing in our lives. A welcoming place for a simple meal and table talk with Christ-centered conversations. A place to connect with the women in your Life Group.
We are inviting you to host a GRACE Table with the ladies in your Life Group based on Acts 2:46 which says, “…they broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts.” It’s 6 women + 4 questions + 2 hours (Acts 2:46). The questions will be provided for you here each month.
Something about breaking bread together opens hearts and creates connection. God could use skywriting or angel proclamations to make known His will and His ways, but He chooses to use people and prayer to change lives. Do not give up on praying for those who are far away from knowing and following Jesus. This side of heaven we may not see exactly how He answers the prayers we pray. But each of us has people God has placed in our lives to pray for. Challenge: Ask God to show you four people you can commit to pray for by faith to come to faith. These are your “four by faith.” God hears prayer and He answers. Don’t give up. Keep on praying.
May 2018 Grace Tables Questions:
Key verse: “Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with an attitude of thanksgiving; praying at the same time for us as well, that God may open up to us a door for the word, so that we may speak forth the mystery of Christ.” Colossians 4:2
1. Set a timer for two minutes (This will ensure everyone has a turn and doesn’t go too long. The rest of the questions are more free-flowing). Have each person share: Who are the people God used in your life to point you to Him? Who are the people who prayed for you?
2. Share a recent answer to prayer.
3. What do you find most challenging about prayer?
4. Write out and share your “four by faith” (the four people you will be praying for to come to faith).