April 5 Life Group Lesson for Kids
Our Response to COVID-19
Although the coronavirus situation is changing rapidly, we serve a God who never changes. As we respond to this pandemic, our church family is committed to being prepared and proactive. Here are ways you can stay connected:
- Watch the livestream this Sunday morning at 10:30am.
- Give online. Even though we’re not meeting physically, the ministry of our church continues and we need your support.
- Grow spiritually through RightNow Media. Together, we’re encouraging families to go through the Gospel of John study by Tony Evans on Wednesday evenings.
- Reach out to your friends and neighbors. Use the “God Loves You” card and “Hey Neighbor” card available for download or pick some up in our church office.
- Reach out to Healthcare Professionals and First Responders through the the cards available for download or pick some up in our church office.
Part of our response includes cancelling all on-campus activities for the foreseeable future. Please join us for our livestream on Sunday morning. We will continue to monitor the situation week by week and make discerning decisions.
Remember, we are a family. We are in this together. Let’s help one another, encourage another, and pray for one another during this time. As always, if we can help you, don’t hesitate to call the church office at 923-7101. We love you!