About Women’s Ministry
Proverbs 14:1… “Every wise woman builds her house…”
The Women’s Ministry of Second Baptist Church Warner Robins is designed for women of all ages in all seasons of life. We believe God has uniquely gifted women for special service in His kingdom. Our heartfelt desire is to provide opportunities for women to study the Word of God, thereby equipping them to use their God given gifts and talents.
Reach women for Jesus – Teach women of Jesus – Encourage women in Jesus
- Teach women to know God through His Word.
- Equip women to reach beyond the walls of Second Baptist Church into their communities that others may come to know Christ.
- Bring women into the fellowship of Second Baptist Church that they may grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Minister to women right where they are.
You may email comments & questions to the team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weekly Bible Study / Tuesday Morning and Wednesday Evening (August thru May)
- Ministry Outreach
- Special Events
- Tasting Grace
- Grace Tables
GRACE Tables: Giving Rest and Connecting Everyone. The table is a wonderful place to talk about Jesus and what He’s doing in our lives. A welcoming place for a simple meal and table talk with Christ-centered conversations. A place to connect with the women in your Life Group.
We are inviting you to host a GRACE Table with the ladies in your Life Group based on Acts 2:46 which says, “…they broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts.” It’s 6 women + 4 questions + 2 hours (Acts 2:46). The questions will be provided for you here each month.
July 2020 Grace Tables Questions:
1. How have you experienced both joy and disappointment in the last few months?
2. Describe a time when you felt that you had everything stacked agains you. How did you respond?
3. Has there been a time when you tried to work for your glory, instead of for God’s? How did you shift your perspective?
4. What choice are you going to make as we move forward? Where has God called you to be faithful and obedient?
“God is after our obedience and He’s after His glory. His stories for us are not going to build our kingdoms or our names; they’re going to build His. So how do we make this season all about God? We obey.
What has God called you to do in this season, right where you are? Is it homeschooling your three children or virtually discipling your high school small group or going into work every day to care for the sick and hurting? None of these jobs are easy, but God has called us to be faithful. 1 Peter 4:10 says, “Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.” How can you use the gifts God has given you to be faithful to Him and to the people around you?
So let’s move forward together. Let’s lean on one another in community, let’s seek God earnestly in prayer, let’s be faithful to what is in front of us each day, all for His glory. “ ~Jennie Allen