About Women’s Ministry
Proverbs 14:1… “Every wise woman builds her house…”
The Women’s Ministry of Second Baptist Church Warner Robins is designed for women of all ages in all seasons of life. We believe God has uniquely gifted women for special service in His kingdom. Our heartfelt desire is to provide opportunities for women to study the Word of God, thereby equipping them to use their God given gifts and talents.
Reach women for Jesus – Teach women of Jesus – Encourage women in Jesus
- Teach women to know God through His Word.
- Equip women to reach beyond the walls of Second Baptist Church into their communities that others may come to know Christ.
- Bring women into the fellowship of Second Baptist Church that they may grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Minister to women right where they are.
You may email comments & questions to the team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weekly Bible Study / Tuesday Morning and Wednesday Evening (August thru May)
- Ministry Outreach
- Special Events
- Tasting Grace
- Grace Tables
GRACE Tables: Giving Rest and Connecting Everyone. The table is a wonderful place to talk about Jesus and what He’s doing in our lives. A welcoming place for a simple meal and table talk with Christ-centered conversations. A place to connect with the women in your Life Group.
We are inviting you to host a GRACE Table with the ladies in your Life Group based on Acts 2:46 which says, “…they broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts.” It’s 6 women + 4 questions + 2 hours (Acts 2:46). The questions will be provided for you here each month.
April 2020 Grace Tables Questions:
1. How would you define joy?
2. What things in life distract you from the hope and joy you have in Jesus?
3. What does Jesus’ death and resurrection mean to you in the midst of a season of unknown?
4. Who can you share joy and Jesus with today, and how can you reach out to them?
Hope While You Cope Questions:
1. How has your perspective on God changed recently?
2. What is something good, hopeful, or fun that has come out of this time?
3. During this time that’s uncomfortable, what are you turning to to cope?
4. Where do you feel God calling you into renewed purpose during the epidemic?