About Women’s Ministry
Proverbs 14:1… “Every wise woman builds her house…”
The Women’s Ministry of Second Baptist Church Warner Robins is designed for women of all ages in all seasons of life. We believe God has uniquely gifted women for special service in His kingdom. Our heartfelt desire is to provide opportunities for women to study the Word of God, thereby equipping them to use their God given gifts and talents.
Reach women for Jesus – Teach women of Jesus – Encourage women in Jesus
- Teach women to know God through His Word.
- Equip women to reach beyond the walls of Second Baptist Church into their communities that others may come to know Christ.
- Bring women into the fellowship of Second Baptist Church that they may grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Minister to women right where they are.
You may email comments & questions to the team at: email@example.com
- Weekly Bible Study / Tuesday Morning and Wednesday Evening (August thru May)
- Ministry Outreach
- Special Events
- Tasting Grace
- Grace Tables
GRACE Tables: Giving Rest and Connecting Everyone. The table is a wonderful place to talk about Jesus and what He’s doing in our lives. A welcoming place for a simple meal and table talk with Christ-centered conversations. A place to connect with the women in your Life Group.
We are inviting you to host a GRACE Table with the ladies in your Life Group based on Acts 2:46 which says, “…they broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts.” It’s 6 women + 4 questions + 2 hours (Acts 2:46). The questions will be provided for you here each month.
May 2020 Grace Tables Questions:
1. What is one gift of God that you noticed today?
2. Do you find yourself worrying about the future? Why or why not? What worries you most?
3. How can you sit in God’s presence in this season?
4. What do you want to be most true about your life when you look back on this time?
Hope While You Cope Questions:
1. How has your perspective on God changed recently?
2. What is something good, hopeful, or fun that has come out of this time?
3. During this time that’s uncomfortable, what are you turning to to cope?
4. Where do you feel God calling you into renewed purpose during the epidemic?